play gym Classes
Our Play Gym
At The Lullabar, we aim to create a fun and engaging experience for children at our play gym classes. With a structured two-hour agenda, parents can take some time while their little ones enjoy various activities. From arts and crafts to storytime, sing-alongs, and open gym, our classes are designed to keep kids entertained and excited.
Remember: Drop-offs begin with the first 15 minutes of your play gym reservation. Doors will be locked after that to ensure the safety of all children.
Monday – Friday
9:00 AM – 11:15 AM (Ex. Drop-off is between 9:00 – 9:15 AM)
12:45 PM – 3:00 PM
3:15 PM – 5:30 PM
Saturday – Sunday
10:00 AM – 12:15 PM
12:30 PM – 2:45 PM
3:00 PM – 5:15 PM
Our child monitor-to-child ratio is 1:8. For every eight children; we will have one child monitor supervising and engaging with the children.
Our play gym is roughly 900 sqft and is designed for the ages between 16 months to ⅚ years old. The aesthetic is calming and has mostly wooden fixtures, similar to the look of Scandinavian design. We aim to create an engaging, clean, and peaceful space, an entirely different approach to most play gyms.
The space includes a large wooden slide, a cove underneath, and attached swings. Three “house” structures will have kitchenettes and fun activity walls, such as a chalkboard. Additionally, we’ll have a long activity table for arts and crafts, a storytime nook, and an additional house structure that children can walk in and out of.
To ensure the safety of our children and child monitors, the doors will be locked during each two-hour childcare session at The Lullabar.
Sibling discounts: To receive a sibling discount, enter “SIBLING1” for an extra child or “SIBLING2” for another during checkout.
To make a reservation, stay tuned! We will be publishing our booking software soon.
Play Gym Rules
- Hand-Washing/ Sanitize Hands:
- Parents must help their child wash or sanitize their hands before entering the play gym.
- Child’s Personal Items:
- Shoes are not allowed in the play gym. All children must wear non-slip socks when entering play-gym. Socks are available for purchase at Lullbar’s Gift Shop.
- The child’s items (such as shoes, jackets, hats, etc.) can be stored in The Lullabar’s assigned cubby or be kept by the parent/guardian.
- No personal toys or stuffies are allowed in play-gym. The Lullabar wants to keep child’s meaningful items safe.
- The Lullabar is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items. Please be mindful of the items.
- Grip Socks:
- All children attending our play gym must wear grip socks. Grip socks will be available for purchase by our front desk.
- Water Only:
- No food and sugary drinks are allowed in the play area.
- Staying on The Lullabar Premises:
- Parent/Guardian must AT ALL TIMES stay on The Lullabar premises while child(ren) participates in play-gym activities supervised by The Lullabar Staff.
- Parents must always have their assigned buzzer accessible while the child participates in The Lullabar’s play-gym activities.
- Parents have (5 minutes) to respond to the buzzer going off and come directly to the play gym to meet their child’s needs.
- The Lullabar will do its best to ensure your child’s health and safety while you also enjoy “me-time.” We also know that incidents may happen that may require immediate attention.
- The child is inconsolably crying and cannot be comforted by The Lullabar staff.
Parents will be buzzed if:
- The child experienced injury and/or accident that required parental presence. This may include but is not limited to,
- Cuts and/or punctured wounds that need medical attention by a trained staff member, or
- The child gets struck by or against an object causing injury (such as a bump, cut, bruise, etc.).
- The child has a poopy diaper.
- The child is having trouble engaging with peers positively and safely. This may include but is not limited to,
- The child exhibits aggressive behavior not manageable for our staff (such as hitting, biting, and kicking others).
- The child is experiencing symptoms of illness. This may include but is not limited to,
- Unusual behavior, such as drowsiness, pale face, or other symptoms.
- The child is complaining of pain or not feeling well.
- Noticeably elevated body temperature.
- Constant Runny Nose and/or coughing.
- Other symptoms (vomiting, diarrhea, drainage from the eye, etc.)
Tips for drop-off
A Guide to Happier Goodbyes
Sometimes separation can be hard! Here are some tips we recommend for the littles before you leave them with our childcare monitors:
- The night before or the morning of, talk to your child about The Lullabar and get them excited to come and play! Let them know you’re coming back for them.
- It’s helpful for us to know your child’s potty schedule, so please try to plan your visit around that. And don’t forget to take your little one to the bathroom before leaving them with us.
- Dress your child in comfortable clothes! We suggest putting shorts under dresses to make playing easier.
- It’s best to keep the drop-off short and sweet! Our child monitors will help redirect your child to make the transition as smooth as possible.
- Lastly, make sure your child has a full belly before drop-off. We don’t allow snacks in the play gym, but you’re welcome to bring a labeled water bottle that we’ll keep in their cubby.
We hope these tips help make your goodbye a little happier, and we can’t wait to see you and your little one at The Lullabar!
Our Commitment to Parents and Children
- We are committed to your child’s safety, ensuring you get some peaceful “me-time.”
- We are committed to maintaining a clean environment.
- We are committed to creating a loving, responsive, and enjoyable play environment for ALL children.
- We are committed to responding to ALL children with respect and compassion.